Delaware & Hudson
Road Number D&H 56
The picture shows both road numbers which have to be ordered separatly
SOLD OUT AT FACTORY
These 40' tank cars are painted hopper red with yellow logo and lettering. They were built in October 1937 and serviced in 1976. They run on Bettendorf trucks. These insulated tank cars were used in the transport of agricultural products such as molasses and grain used in cattle feed.