LocoNet Universal Interconnect Panel UP-5
Simplifies hook-up, maintenance & troubleshooting of LocoNet
* Give your layout a professionally finished look.
* Two RJ12 6 pin LocoNet jacks in the back of the panel for hooking up LocoNet devices that use RailSync.
* Two RJ12 6 pin Throttle jacks in the front of the panel for hooking up throttles and other LocoNet devices that do not use RailSync.
* One additional RJ12 6 pin Throttle jack on the side of the panel for hooking up LocoNet devices that do not use RailSync. For example, any device that is not connected to other LocoNet devices beyond itself. This extra throttle jack is great for connecting a DS54 or other local device.
* Indicator LED that shows the power state of a local track section.
* 2mm power jack that allows you to make the UP5 a battery saver terminal for your throttles by plugging in a PS12 DC power supply.
* Rear panel has two RJ12 jacks & two #6-32 right angle screw terminals for local track connections for power and diagnostics.
Use 6 conductor telephone cable with RJ12 6 pin male connectors on each end and it's easy to daisy chain your network around the layout without worrying about hooking up a lot of wires. You can use your UP5 with other Digitrax Universal Interconnect products such as the UP1, UP2, UP3 and also with TelCo RJ12 6 pin type jacks.