Modernized Heavyweight Business Car
This modernized heavyweight business car is tuscan red with buff lettering and runs on 6-wheel Commonwealth trucks. Built in 1928 by the Altoona Shops, number 120, the “Pennsylvania,” was assigned
to the highest tier of company business. It was used by PRR Presidents and also U.S. Presidents Franklin
D. Roosevelt through John F. Kennedy, and has been privately owned since 1971.